Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Drawn

What did I do today? I drew. First I tackled the end of the lesson Zentangle that I drew a mini one yesterday. I decided to see if drawing it bigger made it easier, and it did.



Then I pulled out 20 Ways to Draw a Jellyfish, couldn't figure out where I'd left off and started over with the jellyfish, followed by a pufferfish, a ray, and an anemone. I think the jellyfish is my favorite today.


There were a lot of Sparrows and Mourning Doves on and under the feeders today. A few of the Mourning Doves gathered in the birdbath for some sedate flapping and fluttering.



A Cardinal visited the platform feeder today too and I managed to get a picture.

 

I got a text from DIL1 this morning that OJ wanted to make a couch for his stuffies and did I have some fabric I could take over. Yes, of course I had a gob of fabric, so I took it over and we turned a cardboard box into a stuffed animal couch. It's not the greatest construction ever and I don't know how durable it will be since the fabric is just taped onto the box but we did the best we could with what we had.


And that's pretty much it for me today.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

The Mourning Doves do look very sedate there in the birdbath. I guess they aren't very vigorous bathers.