Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Woke Up to an Inch of Fresh Snow

GAH!  I know it's just barely the end of March but, you guys, we're about 26 inches ahead of average snowfall and I really don't want to see any more.  It's supposed to get into the single digits tonight too.  I just (re)learned that it's too cold to take the trash out without a coat on.  I'm evidently a slow learner or something.

March 25--Jackson Pollock, Pasiphae.  "I feel like if I could stand on my head I could understand this painting," Hank said.  He tipped his head to the left and then to the right, a frown creasing his brow.  "Maybe it's hung upside down," said Walter.  "I'll find an art guy, what do you call it, a curator to see if he'll flip it for you."  He wandered off into the gloom of the vast gallery.  Hank watched him go and wondered if he'd ever see his friend again.  This place was too damned big for a couple of old guys to wander around in.

Sorry this is so short and so late but today started early and didn't spit me out until after 7 o'clock.  I'm off.
--Barbara

No comments: