Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hen Fruit

I wanted to show you that Henny & Penny's eggs aren't just for show. Durwood fried up some Nueske's bacon, I made the toast, and he fried us each an egg. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I am certain that the egg was so delicious because of the excellent care I took of them while their parents were away skiing in Whistler. Their outstanding flavor had nothing to do with the organic and enriched feed that their owner/parents feed them on a daily basis or the warm and spacious quarters they live in, I quite convinced of it. Don't confuse me with facts.











I finished the Brangelina Mitts last night before bed. They're called Brangelina because they match the Brangelina hat that is my favorite. Thanks for the pattern, Cra
zy Aunt Purl! Instead of a skein of Wool Ease Thick & Quick it calls for I held one strand of Patons Classic Wool in Mercury with one strand of Bernat Alpaca in Stone. Those yarn colors were made for each other.

No comments: