Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Feel It Coming On

A raging bout of startitis. I finished my Muted Stripes Ankle Sock last night...















and I'm seriously disenchanted with the Sea Foam Scarf...












the Sun Visor cap looks waaaay too big...






the Khaki Cardi's in timeout (just because it's too hot to sit with it on my lap while I knit the endless sleeves)...















I haul the Sudoku Afghan squares bag back and forth to work in my backpack and never take it out (I'm on the Stone color squares, the middle one--so boooring!)...










I've been buying yarn and stealing it (okay, not really, I yoinked [rescued might be a better word] a bag of 3 skeins of Mini Mochi that Dusty doesn't like from her stash box but I paid her for it) and mooning over a hoodie pattern and shawl patterns (that's Dusty's fault there but I'm not resisting) and I'm itching to cast on a bazillion different things. I have lots of sets of needles in all kinds of sizes and varieties and materials. I could just cast on and cast on until I'm blue in the face or pass out. Heh, if I do that I'll go even further nuts than I already am, agreed?

Okay, so I have to decide on a reasonable number of things to cast on. Let's see... I definitely am going to cast on the second Cartoons sock because I like to have a sock OTN, I'm going to cast on that red hoodie so I can maybe have it in October when I go to The Clearing for my writing workshop (notice that it's not too hot to knit a RED sweater in the summer, only a khaki one), and I'm going to cast on a shawl on Friday night or Saturday because Dusty and I are going to do a knit-along (Ravelry link) to try and learn to make sort of lacy shawls.
What else? That should do me for starters.

No comments: