Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lobsters for Thanksgiving?

Astonishing. Simply amazing. You know, I'll just bet the pilgrims had lobster along with their turkey on that first Thanksgiving. I wouldn't be surprised... What did surprise me, though, was finding out about Sharon, that she had been a kept woman. Now that, Barbara, was heartbreaking. And then the way you ended it, with her listening to the palm fronds and the Brown Pelicans.... You really got me. Beautiful and sad. She is a survivor.

You like Claudia! I wasn't so sure about her. You really did get Oliver exactly right, though. The woman with silvery curls would have been able to see right through him in a glance.

So, Barbara, you and your husband have a wonderful Lobster Day. I get to work tomorrow. Whoo hoo! But then I'll be eating leftovers out in Pulaski on Friday.

Bob;-)

No comments: