Monday, November 26, 2007

Bits

Your memory's not bad, Bob, there is a lot more story to be written. The only things that have been written out are the sea grape cliff murder and the lighthouse scene. When I wasn't sure who was seeing things or how it would link to something else, I purposely didn't name names. I printed it all out yesterday and discovered when flipping through all the little posts that originally Sharon was with Diego (maybe the daddy man) not the late Jack. Oops. Shows what happens when I don't keep a cast list! My task tomorrow will be to hack all the bits apart and rearrange them in some semblance of order, or maybe not, and clean up who's who, who's with who, who does what to whom, so I can have it story-ish in a couple of weeks when it's my turn again to submit. I sort of see this melding with the retired spies from my January Nanowrimo, but maybe not. Maybe there are just some characters who carry over into the new story. Parts of the story are very clear in my mind and others are pretty murky, but that'll be the fun figuring it out.

No comments: