Sunday, November 12, 2023

Too Cold For An Outside Bath

But this Chickadee went ahead and took one anyway. I love the darting flight of the Chickadees and how they pop in and out of the feeders. Every once in a while one will land on the birdbath and jump in for a splash. I caught this one between splashes.



The Sparrows spent a lot of time pecking away at the openings in the round feeder. They don't seem to be throwing as much seed down as they were before or maybe there are enough rodents out there at night to eat what they toss.


Here are the new tangles from today's Zentangle lesson. I like them better than the more linear ones from yesterday.



Then I just drew one of my favorite tangles, I don't even remember what it's called, but I like the way it looks and it's fun to draw.


I spent a lot of the afternoon listening to Horizon audiobook chapters. One of them quit a couple minutes into the recording and went to the end when I listened on the ACX site but I downloaded it and it played all the way through. I hope that my producer knows how to fix it, if it needs fixing. I've got about 10 chapters left to listen to.


While I was drawing this afternoon I heard a lawnmower outside that sounded close. I went to the living room window and there was my neighbor on his riding leaf vacuum going over my front lawn collecting the leaves that had blown over the last couple days. I had been thinking of going out with the rake and getting them together but now I don't have to. Thanks, TS!

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

What a nice neighbor you have. He probably likes riding around on his man "toy".