Monday, November 13, 2023

Sunshine Day

It's been warm-ish the last few days and is supposed to get warmer. Today was windy, 57, and sunny. My little Pacific Sunset Maple tree is finally changing colors. I don't think it has dropped many but there aren't that many leaves on the little tree.



The Downy Woodpecker visited again today. It spent time on the suet cakes pecking away to get the tastiest morsels.


Then it flew over to the birdbath for a drink and I suspect to rinse his beak.



One of these days I'll figure out how to layer the tangles in these zentangles. Sometimes I like the way they turn out but today's looks too jumbled to me.


I finished listening to Horizon after supper. Now I have about a dozen changes that need to be made before it'll be ready for release. At least I think that's how that works.

I'm still working on NaNoWriMo but I'm having trouble inserting Rose and Iggy into the story because Iggy would be the only islander in there that isn't a servant and I'm not comfortable with that. I don't see the expats welcoming him with open arms. It's something I need to think about.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Maybe your November writing challenge isn't going to happen this year. But you've still got half the month to figure it out -- if you want to, that is. No law says you have to do it!