Saturday, November 18, 2023

All My Birds Are Blurry

I took pictures of a Junco and a Chickadee today and they're both blurry. I suspected that the Junco would be blurry but hoped that the Chickadee would be in sharp focus. Nope. But then I don't feel like I'm in sharp focus today either. Although I did get dressed and learned that sitting around for three days feeling sick does nothing for my leg muscles. Got no endurance--again. Of course if I stayed awake for more than an hour I'd move around more. Whatever this is that I have I'm not enjoying it. I don't feel particularly sick anymore, I can eat a few things, but I'm not up to par. I have faith that this will pass. Soon.


Okay, here's the first blurry bird. It's a Junco. When I picked up the camera it wasn't the only one there, it was also in front of the crooks. Uncooperative bird.



Then there's the Chickadee. Blurry again. It landed on the birdbath, I shifted the camera, thought I'd focused, and snapped the picture. Nope. Blurry.


And I managed to execute a Zentangle. It's not a great one, it's the first one in the book, and while it's the simplest one, I didn't do a very good job.


I managed to knit three rounds on the sock this evening. The pattern doesn't really show much considering how variegated the yarn is but I'll keep going. I feel like I'm ready to fall asleep again. Maybe I have sleeping sickness. Nah, probably just some annoying virus that's taking it's own sweet time going away.

Enough whining.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

I think you've got Covid. In spite of the shots, several people here have tested positive for it. Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon. We're off to NC tomorrow for Thanksgiving with all the family. Back on Saturday.