Sunday, September 5, 2010

What the heck?!?

So you remember a few months ago when I complained about that rejection I got? I was a bit (okay, a lot) peeved because the form rejection told me not to send things blindly and to read their magazine to see what would be a good fit or not, and I thought I had sent a good fit. Well anyway, tonight I checked my email, and that magazine accepted my story. Not a new submission. The old one that they rejected in June. And they accepted it without any mention of that prior rejection. Now what in the heck is going on? I guess it goes to show that you should never lose hope. I'm halfway tempted not to let them have it, since clearly this magazine has a few administrative issues, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.

Happy belated birthday, Barbara!

Jenny

No comments: