Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Birthday!

I love it when special days stretch out so they're more than one day. Like yesterday I went to lunch with DS and then to the zoo to feed the giraffe which was my Mother's Day gift from him and his wife. She had to work so I'm hoping that we can do lunch someday too. I miss seeing her. I could stand there all day feeding the giraffe. It was great to go after school started because I had Hodari all to myself. It was also good that I left my purse in the car because I'd have kept buying "browse" for him to eat just so he'd stay there by me and let me touch him.











Today a knitting friend popped into the dive shop and gave me this absolutely fantabulous bag that she had made. It's got fish! I. Love. It.








And when I got home there was a package from DD with a
card with Mr. Rogers on it (his mom knit all his TV sweaters for him, did you know that?) and 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn. It's gorgeous and totally yummy. It might be going to become Fred and George socks. Or something else but it gets to be next, I'll tell you that. Thanks again, DD! I love you.

No comments: