Sunday, March 27, 2022

Not Even A Bird

All I have to show you today is art. It was such a chilly, windy day that I didn't see any noteworthy birds at the feeders and even the squirrels stayed on the ground poking around for fallen nuts.


I had a small assistant for most of the day and we spent a happy hour drawing Peepers. I just made a sheet of Peeper animals and Peeper people, OJ drew them a world. I wish I was as imaginative as a 5 year old.



The other thing I drew today was this flamingo. It turned out okay.


 

 

Today's daily art page said to fill the page with leaves. I didn't fill the page with leaves but I spread some around on the page. And added a small pterodactyl at someone's suggestion.



The watercolor for today is a pitcher plant that I found on a walk in the woods one year. I don't remember where.


We played soccer and football and baseball in his backyard and I nearly froze my fingers off but I managed to run around a little and keep a small boy happy for a while.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

Sounds like a good day with a small person. And good for you to actually run around!!