Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's almost February . . . thank goodness!

Hello again. Barbara, in case you're unaware, my stupid computer broke again just as soon as it was finally working. It's now in the shop again, with a $150 renewed warranty because this time the warranty was expired. That's kind of been my January, but at least Florida was fabulous before everything went to heck in a hatbasket.

I haven't had a chance to read back through, and I have to be quick today. My grandmother is waiting for me. The problem is, I lost your phone number, Bob, and I have to beg off tonight. I hope you check the blog in time, and I do apologize. Today is the anniversary of Matt's death, and I hadn't put 2 and 2 together last week, and I didn't have a chance to get to a computer earlier this week. Sorry for the short notice.

What I did read of Bonaire sounds wonderful, Barbara. And Bob, that description of the BN sale was just what I needed to remind me that, in actuality, I like my job. Thanks for that.

See you next week, Bob, and you in two, Barbara.

Jenny

No comments: