Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The VFT with Giant Cruise Ship


Well, Bob, here it is, as promised, the Venezuelan Fruit Temple--with the Sea Princess cruise ship behind it to the left.




The ship is so huge (over 2000 passengers) it dwarfs the town. I always expect the whole island to tip to the west when one is in port. See how it towers over the town?


Oh, no you don't, Bob. I'm not naming your guy. You know what he looks like and how he sounds. You'll find his name when you need it. I like his voice though and his story. I hear it's going to be bitter cold in GB this weekend. If I could, I'd transport you down here where it's nice and warm, hot even. We could have writer's here and feed the skeeters instead of get frostbite. It's been rainy; we have lots of skeeters and man, are they hungry. OFF! is standard Caribbean perfume.
--Barbara

No comments: