Saturday, December 9, 2023

December Rain

It was very gray and dim when I woke up this morning--and I don't wake up early. I opened the shades to find that it was raining. In December. In Green Bay. I have to say that I'm a bigger fan of rain than snow these days. No birds showed up today either. A squirrel did but it didn't molest the birdfeeders.



More of the Christmas cactus buds look like they might mature and bloom. These two and another one on the other side are showing promise.


I opened up 20 Ways to Draw a Butterfly this afternoon and drew  a dragonfly, a gargoyle, a peacock, and a fairy. I think that's everything... yeah, that's it. I think the dragonfly is my favorite although I do like the little fairy colored in.


Today was another lazy day. Didn't do much. Read a little, knitted a little, watched a little TV, dozed a little. I'll be glad when I find out whatever my problem is, get it fixed, and get back some energy.

--Barbara

2 comments:

Aunt Barb said...

A rainy day is always a good one to just do nothing. Hope you feel better soon. XXXXX

1955crafter said...

Barbara I hope you find out very soon what is ailing you. Go to ERif hardto get into doctor. Please life is too short to feel crappy for so long.