Sunday, December 17, 2023

A Big Bird Day

I had lots of Sparrows visiting today. Lots on the tube feeder and lots on the ground under the feeder. The ones on the ground blended in so well that I didn't even keep the photo I took. They looked like tumbled leaves.



Today's Zentangle is a mishmash of tangles early and late in the lessons. I've kind of stopped moving forward because they're getting more complicated but I should probably be brave and just forge ahead.


Another one of the Christmas cactus buds has bloomed and this one really looks like a firework with the stamens thrusting out of the center. You can see that the little bud in the back isn't going to make it. I noticed that it's drying up and looking like it might just drop off.


There's a basket of clean laundry in the guest room that I had every intention of folding this afternoon but I never made it. It's a job for tomorrow, I guess.

We had another dreary drizzly day today. The cloud ceiling was so low that there wasn't a flyover before the football game. I like it when those big loud planes come screaming overhead.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt Barb said...

Guess the word finally got out in the bird world. Free Food in the Malcolm Backyard!! Come and Get it!!