Saturday, March 10, 2018

Up Too Late--Again

This is becoming a bad habit.  I was determined to be in bed at least an hour ago but then I remembered that I forgot to fill the pill minders and if Durwood wakes up before I do tomorrow his minder will be empty.  So I just spent half an hour in the kitchen with my trusty list getting all the pills in their proper spots.  There was a nice sunset this evening.  I tried taking a picture through the window over the bed for one that doesn't have that light pole in the center of it but the plastic over the window isn't as transparent as I'd like so it looked dirty.  We'll just have to deal with the pole.

This afternoon I went downstairs and sewed up a couple bowl cozies for our cleaner so now I've got her whole wish list sewn, knitted, and crocheted ready for her to come and clean the rental side on Friday.  I do like making stuff.  Maybe I'll sew more tomorrow.



After supper I added a couple strips onto the Log Cabin Mitt Block #2, only one more (red) strip to be added down the right side before all the tails get woven in and the thumb gusset magic can commence.

It's too late and I'm too tired besides I didn't write a prompt last night and I'm not writing one tonight.  Maybe tomorrow I'll manage to get myself into bed before my coach turns into pumpkin and I lose my glass slipper on the palace steps.  Night, all.
--Barbara

No comments: