At Friday Night Knitting tonight, I finished Scrap Hat #8. It's a big 'un. Somebody with a giant noggin is going to love it. When I put it on and pulled it down, it displaced my glasses. That's one big hat and it's really squishy and warm.
I was lucky enough to spy a Chickadee on the suet nuggets this morning and managed to get a slightly blurry picture of it. They're so fast and there's so much between me and that feeder for the camera to focus on that I'm just happy the bird's recognizable.
A quartet of Sparrows clustered on the round green feeder. There were about four or five more on the ground under them pecking up the seed that fell. It's like there are two crews--the thrower-downers, and the picker-uppers. It's a team.
This afternoon I realized that I'd forgotten to draw a gratitude journal page in the morning. I quickly got out the pens, journal, and markers and got busy. I like the yoga figure because I really enjoyed yoga yesterday.
Between Zooms today, I worked on updating my Timeline Outline on OneNote. I'm still not sure I like using the app but I'm willing to give it a try. I rearranged so much of the story since I made the outline in the first place that I had both the app and the manuscript open and bounced back and forth between them, jotting things down in the outline.
And I just realized that I forgot to do any Art today. I had a lot on my mind and didn't get to it. I'm counting the gratitude journal page as art for today. I can do that because I'm the boss of me.
--Barbara

1 comment:
Love the two teams of sparrows on and under the feeder. And no fighting! Something for everyone.
Post a Comment