It can't be comfortable for a squirrel to hang by its hind feet and then try to eat suet nuggets through small holes in a metal cylinder. They must get enough out of it to keep coming back, though.
A Downy Woodpecker took a chance on the new seed feeder. There wasn't a lot left in there but the bird gave it a try. I didn't think woodpeckers ate birdseed but evidently they like a little variety in their diet.
Once again I thought of five things to be grateful for yesterday. Two of them were Zoom calls, the first one with a bunch of women writer friends and the second one with women knitter friends. But the thing I'm most grateful for was that little email from Chirp telling me I was chosen for an audiobook Featured Deal in September. Woohoo!
Today's art is a watercolor of a flower I've never heard of--Banksia. Never heard of it, never seen it. It must be tropical or something because there's sure not a flower like it in Wisconsin. Therefore, I couldn't tell if I did a good job of painting it or not.
I've just spent an hour trying to figure out another website where I can offer my eBooks for sale aside from Amazon. They won't let me lower the price below $2.99 and that might not be low enough for a BookFunnel sales promo. It turns out I have an account on a site called Gumroad but for the life of me I can't figure out how to upload more products on there. I've got The Seaview eBook and audiobook on there, haven't ever sold any, but they're on there. And Open for Business is on there but listed as unpublished. Couldn't figure out what else needs to be done for that to be published. *sigh* So I emailed my assistant KM asking for help. Hopefully she can figure it out.
And I spent a couple of hours working on Three Cheers for Murder. I'm trying to stretch out what I have already written and fix it so that it works for the genre. Then there's that scene where the murderer basically spills the beans. That has to change big time. So I started on that, saving what I could and ducking out when things got dicey. I'll tackle that another day. After all, tomorrow is another day. (You can call me Scarlet.) Sorry, I couldn't resist.
--Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment