I wasn't in the mood to do much today. I spent most of the day back here reading the next couple of chapters in the how-to book and adding thoughts (in red) to yesterday's timeline outline. The more I read the more I think I have A LOT of work ahead of me.
I drew a Water Lily today. I did it fast so it isn't as precise as if I'd taken my time and the coloring is a little slapdash. But I drew and that has to count for something.
Over the last couple of nights I knitted on Scrap Hat #5 and got halfway through the crown decreases. Only about 5 more rounds to go and it'll be done. Knitting 2 stitches together with a very big needle and 5 strands of yarn of various thicknesses is challenging.
After supper I drew a gratitude journal page. Not a lick of sunshine today so I had to just color a gray blob for the overcast sky.
At Friday Night Knitting, I added rounds to the Dark Teal Chemo Hat. It's a good pattern for knitting and chatting. This yarn is half nylon and half acrylic so it isn't very sproingy which makes for tired hands.
Last night I found Mythbusters on Discovery On Demand and happily watched the first 2 episodes. That was such a fun show.
--Barbara

1 comment:
Darn it! That squirrel is smarter than we thought. Either very smart or very hungry. Sounds like a restful day. Nothing wrong with that.
Post a Comment