Friday, January 1, 2021

I'm Cooking

 I started the next bout of Investment Cooking today with the sole new recipe in the rotation--Salisbury Steak.  And may I say, it was hard to resist having a serving for supper because it smelled great but I was strong and put it all in the freezer.  There are six servings in all, three were done and out of the pan.


Another day with no birds.  There was a squirrel back on the corn but it didn't stay long enough to have a picture.



The mitten got longer.  I finished the cuff and started the hand at Friday Night Knitting.  I even managed to knit the thumb gusset part while talking and laughing and only screwed up a little.  I take that as a win.  Now if it only doesn't snow again until I get both of the mittens knitted, I'll be happy.  According  to the weather lady our next chance for snow is Wednesday so maybe I can get them done by then.  Fingers crossed.

 

 

01 January--Barbara Malcolm, The Seaview. 

He took his time, smoothing his roughened hands down my arms and back to my breasts.  My back arched and I thrust my nipples into his palms.  His fingers stroked them and urged them to new heights.  He dipped his head down to salute each one but I was getting impatient.

            I reached for the button on his jeans and carefully opened it, and then I slid down the zipper of his pants.  I had never thought of the sound of a lowering zipper as sensuous but in the confines of that bathroom it was.  I felt his hands at the fastener of my shorts and he tugged them over my hips.  I shimmied and they fell to the floor.  I pushed down his jeans so that they puddled at his feet.

            We stood there facing each other, panting, wearing only our briefs.  I grinned at him and he returned my smile.  I spread my hands over his lower back and then my fingers were under the band of his boxers smoothing over his firm butt cheeks and around to the front to free his erect penis, helping the printed cotton slide down his thighs to join his jeans in a heap.  He stepped out of one leg and then the other, and then used his foot to shove the pile of fabric out the door.  I watched the long line of him flex and ripple as he turned.

            My breathing picked up as he moved toward me and knelt down.  He put his arms around my hips and nestled his face in my belly.  I felt his lips nibble my navel and then move lower, pushing my panties out of the way.  His fingers slid down my butt and I felt the elastic of my underwear cup under the curve of my backside and then they fell to my feet.

            Iggy's breath teased my pubic curls and he lowered his lips so that his tongue could explore the slit at their center.  I gasped and held onto him as I was rocked on my heels by the intimacy.

            I tugged him to his feet.  "Shower first," I said, self-conscious about my body after a long day of work in the hot Caribbean summer, even if I had taken a shower a few hours earlier.

            He inhaled deeply.  "You smell great to me," he said but he stood up and fondled my backside as I leaned into the shower stall to turn on the water and adjust the temperature.

            I turned and tugged him under the spray with me.  "I like showering together," I told him.  The warm water felt sensuous flowing down my heated skin and it was a totally new experience to have him wash me from top to bottom.

            I was transfixed by the sight of his hands moving over my pale skin as I was watching my small white hands move over him.  The cooling trickles of water and the fragrant soap bubbles fueled our passion as we slid together.  We grew impatient for each other and moved in the age-old rhythm, my hand cupping and stroking him, and his long muscular fingers dancing over my core until my knees were shaking and I was afraid of falling.

            He pulled my hand away from his rigid flesh and nuzzled my neck.  "I think it is time we went to bed."

            I nodded, unable to speak.

            We dried off a bit and then he took my hand and let me to the king-size bed.  He turned back the covers and lowered himself to the mattress.  I leaned over him and kissed my way up to his mouth, his hands roving over me, until our lips joined and he rolled me over onto my back as he rose over me.  His knee spread my legs and my hips rose to meet his.  Our bodies joined in one smooth motion that brought groans of pleasure from us both.

           

            The candles burned long, illuminating the room each time we awoke, sometimes to rejoin in passion, sometimes just to hold each other, stroking each other's flesh and murmuring our pleasure.


Today I tossed another trivia game.  That will be the case all week since I have a tote full of trivia games to toss, one at a time.  I started a new writing prompt book today and did okay.  Writing in a book will take some getting used to and the prompts are different than the open-ended ones I'm used to.  But I'll manage.  I worked on the art assignment this afternoon once the cooking was done.  It might be ready for showing off tomorrow.  If I like it.  Or I'll start again.  I'm in no hurry.

--Barbara

1 comment:

Aunt B said...

It's a bit of a shock to go from reading that steamy description of Rose and Iggy finally getting it on to tossing a trivia game but I managed! Whew!!! Your new recipe looks and sounds delicious. Don't know how you resist dining on one serving immediately but then I don't know how you resist portioning out ice cream either. That's how you've lost all the weight. Good girl!!