Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank God It's Not Thursday....

because I am in a realllllly foul mood today. Nothing makes me happy and I'm sending out invitations to my pity party today. I'm pissed at the world, pissed at my financial situation, pissed at the economy and pissed at myself. If it was Thursday, I would have come late to Writer's Club, just because I can! Oh brother. all of this because of a lousy computer.

But...I was anxious to see what you were going to write Barbara as today's work of art was so complex. But you nailed it. It was all about energy and things flying at you in all directions! Nicely done!

These are the things women know about love...

We know the joy in life that comes from being in love.
We know the difference between love and being in love (and there is a big difference).
We know the difference between love and the idea of love (again BIG difference).
We know the strength that comes when someone you love believes in you.
We know that the words "I Love You" can make us smile.
We know that the love we see on television and in the movies is crap.
We know that we love chocolate...and shoes....and shoes.
We know that love can happen when we least expect it.
We know that sometimes in love, you do have to say you are sorry.
We know that in order to love, we must first love ourselves.
We know that....All You Need is Love....Love is all you need (That's for you Barbara!).

No comments: