Friday, February 13, 2009

My Sinuses Are Eating My Brain!

Ugh. I hate this. My eyes feel like they're being pushed out of my head. I think I'll go lie down and zone in front of the TV, if there's any decent cr*p on. (As opposed to indecent cr*p?)

Thanks for the good writing night last night. I promise to do my homework before next Thursday.

February 13--Pahari School, The Beginning of Spring. When spring is near and pale green leaves make a halo around the branches, and buds swell and burst, I too want to shed my winter-drab garb and swath myself in bright colors. After the sharp cold wind of winter that slashed my lungs, I am eager to inhale the sweet, warm breezes of spring. Even the colors of my clothes--mustard yellow, pink, tangerine--feel like they are generating warmth too.

I managed 3 whole sentences. Big whoop. I'm going to hide behind the fact that it's Friday the 13th.
--Barbara

No comments: