Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Armpit!


I never thought I'd be so happy to see an armpit, but I made it to the raglan decreases of my first sweater sleeve last night and I couldn't be more thrilled. I can't wait to get this sweater done (all I have left to do is finish this sleeve, make the other one, then knit the fronts, the back, seam it together, and add the collar) and wear it.

I could have used it yesterday at work. It was rainy all day and just above freezing so it felt extra chilly in the dive shop. Good thing I grabbed my Short & Sassy Shawl as I left the house. Who'dda thunk a webby triangle of fuzzy yarn with big holes in it would be so warm? Not me, but it was. And it didn't leave too many threads on my yellow sweater.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Ooh, that's going to be pretty. I love the shawl, too.