Saturday, September 7, 2019

I'm Home!

But my laptop isn't.  It needs a new hard drive that had to be special ordered so the fixit guy said maybe Tuesday.  In the meantime I'm using a tablet with a keyboard that's little better than a stone and chisel so posts will be sketchy at best for the next few days.

Thursday night's sky from the porch at the cabin was gorgeous.





Friday I took Lala to the airport in Bozeman  and had lunch with my cousin and his daughter one more time. 

Then spent the night.  My flight today left at 6:00 which meant a 3:45 wake-up-call.  Ugh.



I got home around 11 this morning, shoved all the dirty clothes down the chute (out of sight), and waded through the mail.  DS invited me over for supper so I got to spend some time with LC and OJ. Now I'm truly exhausted.



After filling all the birdfeeders I saw that I have a sleek gray rat again.  Tomorrow I'm buying rat poison.  No more fooling around with traps.  No more Mrs. Nice Guy.






 

I knitted on my sock on the plane today and two women across the aisle and a row behind were fascinated.  I handed it to them and watched them stroke it like it was a puppy.  Maybe one of them will take up knitting.


This is it, kids.  There's no Word on here so on novel piece.  Fingers crossed that Mr. Fixit is good as his word.

Nighty-night.
-- Barbara

2 comments:

pumpkinsrule61 said...

Welcome home!

Aunt B said...

Missed you and so glad you had such a wonderful time. And that you're home safe and sound. That picture of the night sky is incredible. Anyone would be fascinated by your knitting - your sock looks amazing and I hope you inspired your fellow travelers to try it. The rat -- ugh!! That fellow is got to go.