Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Schizo Weather

I know, I know, that's not very politically correct, but it's the truth. Monday it was sunny, yesterday it rained so much I started to build an ark, now today the sun's out and the clouds have disappeared. Schizo. As long as the weather calms down for our drive to Lexington, Kentucky on Friday I'm fine with it, really. Driving that long and far in crummy weather would be a true pain. Keeneland thoroughbred racing will be running so we'll be at the track for part of the weekend. Yippee! I fully intend to spend the entire weekend without a trip to the ER, too.

Not much knitting to show you. I finished the wide ribbed brim of Foster Hat #2 and started the top on my new Crystal Palace circs. So far, so good.


I'm learning to knit jogless stripes on Stealth Knitting #2 but I can't show you that. Sorry.

P.S. I'm happy to say that I'm comfortably wearing a pair of pants I haven't worn in so long that the lip balm accidently left in the pocket was spoiled. Yay, me!






No comments: