Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ugggh!!!!

Well my life officially as a single woman has been challenging to say the least. Monday's day in court went well, thanks to the dramatic couple ahead of us. At least I can say, my ex and I acted as adults and simply wanted to move onto the next phase in our lives.

Weather as Barbara stated is Stifling.....late 60's a week ago to over 90? Gimme a break Mamma Nature ....you aren't nice!

One of the pigs (Oreo) is laying low and is slowing returning to his old self. I think he blames the heat on me. So my little family of four live with the air cranked up, the shades drawn from the sun.

But it's a nice life and one that I have waited for a long time!

I enjoyed Whooping Crane Barbara...the last part about Caleb felt comforting. I may not be in the Bayou (but the weather sure helps with the image), but I'm right where I want to be for now.

No comments: