Saturday, February 7, 2009

Progress Report--Week #5

Well, we had a little deviation from the straight and narrow this week when I fell under the spell of the amigurumi. Lion Brand has a whole toy box full of patterns for them in their free patterns and each one is cuter than the last. In reality I fell under the spell of those little blond girls and I can't help making them something special. I'll get back with the program soon. Cross my heart.


I finished section three of the Silk Road Purse for my DIL. I promise (no crossed fingers) to cast on and knit on section 4 this week.

















Four more fish were knit, leaving only six to be completed, then I start crocheting all 70 of them togegther with black. It'll be gorgeous!








I finished the gusset decreases on the Socks X2 and got a few rows done of the foot.







The other roadblock to getting things done was having the idea to make a hat to match the toys. I found a pattern here, and couldn't resist casting it on the other night. They're tiny girls with tiny heads who need small hats. They shouldn't take long, right?

No comments: