Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hints of Spring

Wow, the weather this weekend is so beautiful. It feels great to go outside and feel the sun on my face and the mild temperatures. I wish it would continue, but I'll take this weekend over what we have felt since what feels like forever!

Write About a Kiss

It was his kiss that I had been waiting a lifetime for; a kiss that turned my blood to molten lava and which brought me into the present for the first time in my life. Here I was, a woman who prided herself on being able to think three steps ahead of the now, suddenly drawn into this man's arms by a force more powerful than the strongest energy field. I didn't care what the future looked like; this was where I wanted to be. My senses experienced everything; from his breath against my lips, his fingers gently caressing my jawline, to the sound of our hearts exploding in our ears. The heat from the car's interior added to the intoxicating sensation that his kiss brought me. No longer did I have to live through the visual and literary images of passion that I had mentally cut and pasted together over the years to form the perfect kiss. I was experiencing it now and it was more than I had ever imagined. It was this kiss that made me his forever.

No comments: