Thursday, February 12, 2009

First you have to pay attention!!!

Note to self...be sure that when you are replying to someone's blog, you get the right name...Gee, I am so embarrased that I did not see it was Jenny's blog about her bowels....my bad! 50 lashes with a journal!

Today's art was so blah Barbara...you did well with what you were given with!

Write Your Morning

I awaken with the sun and to the smell of dark roast coffee brewing as if on cue. After settling back in bed with a steaming cup of coffee and the Sunday New York Times, I relax and catch up on the world. My cat joins me back in bed, licking her chops after feasting on salmon soft cat food, her purrs mirroring the content I feel at this very moment. If I could purr, I would.

Nothing to do, nowhere to go, just me, myself, the cat, the Times and I. They say if you can't stand your own company, then you are not fit company for others. On Sunday mornings, I like myself just fine.

No comments: