Friday, November 21, 2008

Enchante Avec Beret



(Translation: I like how the beret turned out.) I thought it was going slowly but it finished very quickly, I realize now, because I was afraid I would run out of the gray yarn so I knit faster to finish before I did run out. (Wha???? I don't know, but that's what it seemed like.)

I highly recommend this pattern. (It's the House
Beret from Charmed Knits.) It's very straightforward, no tricky maneuvers to increase or decrease, and the top ends up looking awesome. See?

Next I need to get the address from Chocolate Sheep so I can get these Connor Caps on their way to their new owners.


*whispering* This ends the part of my WIPs I can show you. The rest is stealth knitting. I promise to cast on something blog-able later so you're not bored.

3 comments:

David said...

Mom, I forgot to mention on the phone today that I opened my first jar of Harbin dills this week. They turned out great! I've been putting them on all my sandwiches (except PB&J) and snacking on them.

David

Barbara said...

PJ will be thrilled when I tell him.

rochard said...

Awwwww. That's just adorable.