Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 1 is complete!

So I wake up this morning to the sound of scuffling coming from my office. After 3 weeks of peaceful harmony, my male guinea pigs (boars) have decided they no longer like each other and have started WWP (World Wrestling Pigs). Fur is flying, blood is drawn and eventually they are separated to keep from killing each other. This is NOT how I wanted my first day of Nano to begin.

So after a trip to the pet store to create suitable bachelor pads for both, I settled down for a long writing session. Man, it is rough going, but I know that this is a rough draft and the more I write, the smoother it becomes.

Daily Word Count: 2975
Total to Date: 2975

Thanks for the hint Barbara. I will have to go back and see what else I can expand on to up the word count!

No comments: