Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 16--Sinus

My $%^&# sinuses decided to fill up today so my face aches and my teeth hurt. Not very good for cranking out novel bits, but I persevered by sprinkling M&Ms on my keyboard and telling myself I could eat them when I hit them. Mmm, not really but I do have a little jar of the dark chocolate ones conveniently located right next to my laptop. I make no promises about the coherence of any of this.

Thanks for the peek between the covers, Jennifer! Poor little guy. Sounds like his life is in turmoil if he can't eat his second hot dog. How cute is that. Everybody has no word days or few word days. I try not to get more than one day's worth of words behind when I fall off the writing wagon.

Daily total: 1,742 words
Running total: 27,843 words

Oh, Jenny & Jennifer, I checked the schedule and according to it Jennifer is leader on Thursday, but maybe you can bring your lesson, Jenny, just in case Jennifer gets too busy.

--Barbara

No comments: