Saturday, July 12, 2008

The YH Emailed Me!

Squee! I nearly flipped when I opened my email last night and discovered an email response to a comment I made on the Yarn Harlot's blog. OMG, she knows I'm alive. She read my words. Maybe she looked at my blog and saw what I'm knitting. OMG, OMG, I think I just wet myself.

Ahem. Now that I've gotten that out of my system, here's what I've been knitting on this week. It's the Right Front for the Red Licorice sweater. I'm glad I waited to do the fronts last; they're the narrowest pieces, which means they'll go more quickly now that time is ticking away toward my Sept. 6 completion goal.

And I've got a quandary; you can help. I want to make that lace scarf, Seascape, from here and I have 2 skeins of yarn that I bought before the pattern came out. I should have bought 3 skeins so I'd have enough to make the scarf but I didn't. I tried to find another skein but the lady who bought the other 5 won't share. Drat. So I've been
searching for something to coordinate. I'm leaning toward the non-sparkly one so I don't feel like I can only wear it for dress-up occasions. I will say that the colors in the photos are not true at all. Opinions?

1 comment:

Ann said...

Squee!

I say non sparkly.