Friday, July 18, 2008

A Good Night

I felt like things went well last night, although I wish I'd remembered that it was "project" night and brought something to do, but I'm happy with the writing I did. All that writing made me tempted to not write before bed but I forced myself to keep my streak going--at least a little.

July 17--In a state of disarray--She felt as if her brain had been riding the Tilt-a-Whirl for an hour. With every passing minute, control slipped farther away leaving her gasping in the middle of the minefield of her thoughts. Self-doubt and recriminations put her dead center of the same whirlwind of insanity that had landed her in this loony bin, excuse me, residential treatment center six months ago. Guess they cut back her dosage a bit too soon.

That's all, folks. I was tired.
--Barbara

No comments: