Saturday, July 5, 2008

Post #500!

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th. I weeded, ate my 3 blueberries, went to WalMart, made coleslaw, deviled eggs and Jello with fruit in, and we had a traditional Fourth of July picnic-type supper with brats on the grill. Just the two of us. It was a blast. And I finished the back of the sweater I want to wear to The Clearing in Sept., so the whole day was a triumph.

July 4--Write about a voice--That voice is a lot of why I fell in love with him. It flows through your veins like warm honey, sweet and soothing. I hear his voice and I smile, and any knots in my muscles relax. I can be irritated with him, frustrated by something he's done or not done, and still when I hear his voice on the phone I'm glad. Sappy, I know, but it's the best I can do at the moment.

Anybody else writing? Even a little? Hey, Bob, do you want me to lend you a prompt book too? I could bring a couple for you to choose from next Thursday if you'd like.

--Barbara

No comments: