Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OK Mom...... :(

Damn Barbara...that was really mom-ish! But completely understood.

I am just loving the Wii...have I mentioned that before?????

As far as writing, the prompts in the Book of Days are not thrilling me...too much of an opportunity to write about my life which I would like to get away from. But the ideas are spinning in my head about sounds, sights I see that stir me to writing...it's on paper just figuring how to get it to the blog without taking up too much bandwidth...

Can't wait for Thursday...it's project night, right? I promise not to bring my Wii, but can't don't be surprised if a few "Wii Wii Wii...all the way home comes out of my mouth!"

Barbara - I liked Young Shepherd...i see a children's story coming out of this....this has a nice dreamy feel to it that I love!

No comments: