Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Breezy

Hi, Jennifer, glad you're back from Indy and that you got good news at the doc.

May 12--Antoine Vollon, Still Life of a Gilt Ewer, Vase of Flowers, and a Facon de Venise Bowl. What to write, what to write? I'm looking at the picture for today but the only thing in my head is a buzzing sound. It's like someone flipped a switch up there and now nothing's playing on my personal movie screen. I thought for a minute I caught the edge of a scrap of a story about a man named Charles and his mistress Madeline but that fizzled before I got two sentences on paper. Now I'm sitting here listening to the eternal buzz in my head wondering if I should go and turn off the sprinkler in the garden. Tomorrow has to be better, right?

Well, that was unsatisfying to the extreme.
--Barbara

No comments: