Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Happy Trainer is a Good Thing!

So glad that Horst isn't angry with you! I'm finding it hard to wake up in the morning, but the cat insists I feed her at 5 am which then follows up with my Wii workout. I'm loving it and already met my first goal! I had to laugh when my trainer expressed concern that I was losing weight too fast....umm...HELLO! Does she not see how I look?????

Barbara - I absolutely loved both the Royal Head and the Young Orphan in the Cemetery. Royal Head gave such a great mix of claustrophobia and fear that made my hair stand up on end. The way you wrote Young Orphan made me think of my favorite type of Historical Fiction that I just can't get enough of ....any plans to do anything with either of these pieces?? Please say yes!

Ok...I'm anxious for Writing tonight...lots of ideas spinning in my head that I feel like I will get to put to paper without any excuses!

See you tonight!

No comments: