Sunday, March 22, 2009

Progress Report--Week #11

Spring fever is upon me. Startitis is here in spades. It is taking all my resolve not to cast on
EVERYTHING. *ahem*
I am going to allow myself to cast on a very small project (or two) to tuck into my writing bag for the conference I'm going to next weekend.



Even though there was too much work to do at work this week (poor, pitiful me) to crochet, I have seven of twelve rows of fish crocheted together. I have my adjustable plastic table parked between the couch and coffee table so the weight of it can lay on my lap and the table while I hook away. It's a talking book-type project because I have to look at what I'm doing every stitch. Right now I'm enjoying James Patterson's Women's Murder Club books.







Both of the shawls got some quality needle time this week. And I found some Lion Bolero to slot in for more variety. Can't resist those variegated yarns.











DILs Sari Silk Purse is in the home stretch. I turned the last corner of the fourth section. See the little corner at the lower left? Ten inches of knitting and assembly begins.










The biggest news this week was finishing the Multicolor Socks. I love them!

No comments: