Friday, October 31, 2008

A Bright Sunny Day--Ahhhh!

And it's my day off! What could be better? I love me a sunny autumn day, cool and crisp and bright. Perfect. Maybe I'll actually get to take a walk today. Maybe I'll actually get up off my butt and take a walk. There's a perfectly good block to walk around right outside the door and a beautiful park one block away. You'd think I'd take advantage of them. Ah, well, better stop ranting and start blogging.

It was harder than I thought it would be to knuckle down and write last night. Hopefully I'm just saving my brilliance for tomorrow when NaNoWriMo kicks off.

October 30--What will happen can't be stopped--Time is like a roller coaster barreling along, dragging you with it. I want to step off the tracks, take a breather but I can't, no one can. There's no stopping it. People say that time stopped, usually when something horrible happened and everyone knows your perception of time slows when you're bored or anxiously waiting for something. But time marches on at its measured pace. No matter how much we push or pull we can't change that.

Eh, not bad, not great, but not bad. I always think, at least I wrote tonight. Thanks for the fun night last night.
--Barbara

No comments: