Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Heart Pudding

I made myself some chocolate pudding this afternoon and I'm eating some right now. It's sugar free, made with skim milk, a touch of chunky peanut butter, and it is delicious. It's the perfect treat for a chocoholic who is working to lose weight and dying for a dish of ice cream. Jell-O Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix, I love you!

October 4--Kolo Moser, April. Ted hated the rain. It beat on his black umbrella so loud that he nearly stepped off the curb in front of a taxi. An anonymous hand from under the neighboring umbrella jerked him back just in time. He got splashed with a wave of cold, filthy, oily water that slid down his black wool overcoat adding a petroleum note to the scent of wet sheep surrounding him. As he walked from his office toward home he felt the rain trickle down his fingers and seem into his shoes. He imagined the damage to his five hundred dollar Italian leather shoes, could picture the delicate kid lining darkening as the water seeped in through each carefully made stitch. Ted hated the rain.

The sun even came out so I could take a walk this afternoon. It was a great day.
--Barbara

No comments: