Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Fun New Toy!



I was reading the ShopKo ad last night after supper and happened to see that there is now a Wii Fit Plus program that lets you program a routine and has more fun exercises and activities. I got on the Nintendo site to see about it, then I got on Walmart's site to see if they had it, and they did. So I threw a hoodie on over my sweatpants and no-bra t-shirt, slid my feet into my Crocs, and went and got me one.

That was the end of knitting for the evening.


Naturally I had to try it out and "took a bike ride" and got my heartrate up so I had the devil of a time falling asleep. But it was fun!



I made a program of the yoga poses I wanted to do this morning and it let me do them one after the other and it only took 22 minutes instead of 45 to work out. Yay!

1 comment:

telaine said...

This sounds great! It really sounds like a feature the first Wii Fit should have had. Now you have to have a knitting party at your house so we can all try it out. ;-) Hint hint nudge nudge.