Monday, July 13, 2009

Jealous Jealous Jealous!!!!!

So so jealous of you Barbara, but in that good supportive way. Congrats on your weight loss..that is so awesome! I hope the Wii Balance Board is praising you as well!

Loved the Garden of Earthly Delights piece. I was hoping for something dreamy and romantic and you delivered without fail!

I'm up early as a speeding car awoke me as it crashed into something down the road. Sirens and flashing lights reassured me that help was on the way, but the noise gave me a jolt that will not let me go back to sleep.

So I will use this time to catch up on the blog and get to other things that life is getting in the way of. I'm anxious to get this surgery over with on Tuesday, although it does mean I'll have to miss another week of Writer's....ugh. I think this makes 21 days...a habit I did not wish to start.

I am looking forward to less pain and more movement when everything is said, done and healed. The Wii better look out, I'm determined to make a drastic change moving forward.

No comments: