Monday, April 6, 2009

Yarny Stuff Going On

I was so excited last night. I bore down and got the rest of the fish afghan blocks crocheted together. I'm going to finish the first round of edging before bed tonight. Ooh, it's going to look great! And it's warm on my lap.









I knitted a few rows on Durwood's Candy Cane Sox at work today and a few rows on Thuja over the weekend, but I spent most of my time rewriting my novel so I can fix up the synopsis, write a query letter, and email it off to the three (3!) agents who want to see it. Three! Wouldn't it be cool if one of them agreed to represent it?







Oh, yeah, and I'm knitting away on the Peruvian Shawl. Soon it'll be time to add on the next color. I love changing colors. I think all yarn should be variegated so I always have exciting color changes to entertain me. Well, maybe not all yarn, but most of it should be variegated. I sez.

No comments: