Friday, April 10, 2009

What a Great Night!

Last night's meeting was good...kinda like Spring Cleaning for our little group in order to see what needs to be done to get us back in gear!

Thanks for the compliment Barbara! Guess my Project Management skills carry outside of my 9-5 (yeah, I wish I had those hours!) job into my personal life...just tell me if I get too bossy or bitchy. :)

Loved your Artly Writing for today...I felt the pressure building within me as you described the tension of the traffic and the buzz of the city...the startled face was a good way to create the hook!

I plan on Hitting the page with "Write About your Father's Hands", but I want to get tonight's meeting with the soon to be ex out of the way...not looking forward to this...but it's only a few hours.

No comments: