Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?

For some reason, the weekend cannot come early enough...maybe it was the fact I enjoyed my weekend so much last weekend and I want a repeat, but it's only Wednesday and if feels like it's still Monday.

Suddenly Something Felt Different

Her hands moved over her smooth skin, touching, feeling, and relaxing. Her shoulders and arms, now toned after months of strength training, felt strong and expressed the confidence she now felt within herself. I like what I have become, she thought. I have literally reinvented my body both inside and out. Her hands dipped lower over her breasts, this time the touch causing a shiver to run through her body. The fingertips of her left hand massaged gently, pressing small circles into her smooth, yet firm flesh working over the entire surface of her right breast until she reached the nipple and a soft moan escaped her. She moved her right hand to her left breast and repeated the pleasure she was experiencing. Her fingers slowly and methodically touching, knowing the pleasure spots, prolonging the sensations. It was the discovery of the egg shaped lump within her breast that stopped her movements completely. She pressed a little deeper and felt the lump move under her fingers. The shiver she now felt was not one of pleasure, but one of ice cold fear.

No comments: