Friday, September 24, 2010

Post #500!!!

In some ways I'm surprised that I've posted that many times, but in others I'm surprised that it's only 500. It's a nice round number and I've got just a few more dives racked up in a much longer time, but then posts don't last at least an hour each and they're not weather-governed here in the frozen tundra of WI, home of cheeseheads and most of the nation's toilet paper.



I have knitting to show you. It was very slow at the dive shop this week so I got lots of sock knitted. See? I finished the heel flap, turned the heel, picked up, knit and decreased the gusset stitches, so now I'm ready to knit down the foot toward the toe. I'm very pleased both with the pattern and the yarn.




Last night I picked up the 198 yds. of Mochi shawl again. I need to tell you that th
e blue doesn't stick out like that in real life, it's much more on the same level as the other colors. I love the soft feel of this yarn. Thanks, Dusty, for letting me yoink it out of your stash and give it a new home where its vivid colors are appreciated.





I was going to knit more rows on the Red Marl Sweater front but I left the gray marl yarn in my other bag so I couldn't. Drat. Maybe tomorrow, if I don't have to paint more next door.

No comments: