Monday, March 10, 2008

Stupid Winter!

I'm blaming Daylight Savings Time for all personal, meteorological, cosmic, and automotive (just for Brian) problems for at least the next month. It's SPRING forward, people, not winter forward. What do they imagine we're going to save? It's too cold to turn the furnace off so we won't be saving any natural gas/coal/heating oil anytime soon. We still need to turn on lights if it's dark when we get up in the morning and before we go to bed at night. What special interest group bribed this into effect, huh? I want some answers here.

And, no, I didn't write this weekend. I'm fairly peeved about that too. Actually I seem to be peeved about everything today. I'd avoid me if I were you. Although I suspect my peevishness throws off a certain amount of heat, so sitting near me might warm up your fingers, Bob. Hope they get your heat turned back on soon.

--Barbara

No comments: