Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Working Tuesday

If I want to go to Montana in 2 days (and I do, I really, really do) then I have to work today. *sigh* I'm not used to working 3 days in a row. I'm so ill-used, mis-treated... (maybe spoiled would be a better word?)

October 6--Write about small mistakes--It's the little things that matter, that upset the balance of life and send it wobbling off into an unfamiliar orbit. Make a small mistake, forget one little stitch, and your knitted purse turns into a funnel. One out of alignment tile and your kitchen floor looks like the floor in a funhouse making you stagger across the optical illusion like a drunk. One wrong word, even one too few letter can turn your dessert into a desert. It's not the big things, it's the little things that derail your train and send it plunging into the dark canyons of life.

Well, that's cheerful. Enjoy your day!
--Barbara



No comments: